Stage 4 Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit (2015+ Volkswagen GTI & R 2.0L, 2015+ Audi A3 2.0L, 2015+ Audi s3 2.0L)
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump kit is designed to upgrade your factory LPFP assembly to make it 100% E85 capable while also increasing volume to support the needs of cars with 750+ whp. The kit comes with Two new Genuine Walbro 450 pump and full warranty as we are Authorized Walbro Retailer.
This kit requires the use of an aftermarket fuel pump controller or proper software changes in the ECU to control the pump. Failure to implement one of these two options can possibly cause damage to your factory fuel pump controller. We prefer having software change in the ECU over aftermarket fuel pump controllers that are available at this time, please check with your tuner to see if this is something they can do for you before purchase.
Our design was targeted to remove the need for sending your stock fuel pump assembly in for modification. This means less down time and a great reduction in shipping cost as well. Best of all you end up with your pump in the condition it was in when you pulled it from the car and run no risk of getting a housing back that is in poor condition.
If you do prefer however to have someone else do the work we are here for you. We offer 24 hour turn around in most instances from the time your pump arrives until the time it is headed back to you. Though we do offer this solution we encourage our customers to at least attempt the install first it is very easy and should take 30 min to 1 hour for complete assembly and install.
- This kit comes with the following items:
- Two new E85 certified Walbro F90000274 (450) pump’s
- Two genuine Walbro filter’s
- A fully CNC machined anodized aluminum fuel pump manifold
- Stainless CNC bent mounting brackets
- Custom machined venturi fitting and line to maintain venturi functionality
- Stainless Steel hardware for assembly
- Viton seals to maintain full E85 compliance
- XRP Racing high flow 10micron stainless fuel filter
- AN6 fuel supply line from tank to regulator
- AN6 fuel return line from regulator to tank
- Powder coated 16ga pressure regulator mount
- 1:1 boost reference fuel pressure regulator
- Plug & Play boost reference harness for secondary pump activation
- 15psi Pressure switch for pump activation
- Boost/Vacuum tap for manifold (includes 3 additional ports for use)